What are Henna Brows ?
Henna brow tinting is a semi-permanent form of eyebrow tinting using natural henna dye to stain the skin as well as the eyebrow hairs which gives the illusion of depth and fullness in the brow area. Henna is a plant-derived, vegan dye.
Benefits of Henna Brows
- Henna is natural and contains no ammonia or peroxide
- Henna can cover grey and white hairs
- Henna lasts longer than a normal eyebrow tint
- Henna stains the skin for longer than a normal eyebrow tint
- Henna can make your brows look fuller and fill in any gaps