What is Hand Sugaring waxing?
Sugaring is a process during which the sugar paste is applied to the desired area and sticks and essentially removes hair without attaching it to the skin. The Sugaring paste can be applied at room temperature or heated to a lukewarm temperature, minimizing the risk of burns.
Benefits of waxing
- Body Sugaring is an all natural 3 ingredient hair removal paste made of
Lemon Juice, Water and Cane sugar.
- Sugaring hair removal originated in the middle east in ancient times as a
way to remove unwanted body hair gently.
- There are two methods of body sugaring, hand sugaring and strip
- Hand sugaring uses a thick ball of sugar paste (kind of like soft toffee)
that is pushed onto the skin and it envelopes the hair follicle, it lubricates
the hair and also sticks to any dead skin cells and it gently removes them
from the pore when the paste is removed.
- Removing the paste in the direction of hair growth means less breakage,
less ingrown hairs, removal of the hair and the root which over time
leads to hair reduction.
- Hand sugar is used no warmer than body temperature so it means no
burns and less irritation on the skin. It can be safely used to remove thick
wiry hair or fine vellous hairs. It is fantastic on Brazilians, under arms and
for facial hair removal and on legs or arms for those with extensive
ingrowns or who suffer with hair breakage from brittle hairs.